Thursday, June 18, 2009

Vehicular issues

So, Shannon's car broke at the end of last week, which was unfortunate. But then on Sunday, while we were in Louisville, it turned out that one of my cousins is trying to sel his car. So, my aunt told me to drive it back to BG and have our mechanic look at it, which I did. And it seems to be in good shape, so we'll see where that goes. But it was very fortuitous to have an extra car around. Today, Shannon couldn't get my car to start when she was trying to leave work. So that's awesomely ridiculous. But my parents are out of town, so I happen to be able to use one of their cars! Things just keep falling into place right now. I mean, other than the part about my car breaking, although it does just prove I've been right to be so worried about it....

1 comment:

siena cathy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.