Monday, July 27, 2009

Names. Eh.

So, Dave harrassed me into joining his Mafia on Facebook. Now I can't stop. Thanks, Dave. Also, I need to change my mafia name, but I have no idea to what. And Rachel, I'm sorry I got you and your dad shot today. Oops. Thoughts on ridiculous names for me? If I can't come up with something mafia-related, I may go with something from my post about the roller derby...Oh! I just came up with something that is either awesome or super stupid. I'm going to have to mull it over before I share. You know how I do.

3 comments:

David Benz said...

I had a crappy name at first also. I changed it recently to a more piratey one. If you use the pirate translation for Facebook, it also translates everything in Mafia Wars!

Unknown said...

I think your mafia name should be Dirty Ridin' Annie. It's kind of thugish and also piratish.

Andrea Benz said...

Ohh, that's good. I was either going to use Obsessive Compulsive Destroyer from the derby post or Word Ninja, which is neither pirate-y nor thuggish.